- “Know-how” in treatment of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19);
- Technological trends that can help build a resilient society in the face of the risk of a pandemic and other similar threats;
- From isolation to coordinating the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Interdependence of the COVID-19 pandemic and critical socio-technical and ICT
- Technology for coronavirus contact tracing;
- Controlling coronavirus with remote diagnosis;
- Digital medical communication strategies and patient management solutions;
- Video-DOT technologies;
- 4G and 5G networks in hospitals;
- Digital medical educational initiatives;
- Challenges of international cooperation and national security;
- Evolution and epidemiology, forecasting and modeling of risks.
The official language of the Conference is English and Russian.
There will be available a simultaneous translation of reports.
Abstracts should be in English.
*One author can submit maximum two manuscripts as speaker.